The course objective is to enable participants to better understand statistical methodologies associated with the analysis of time-to-event endpoints in clinical studies undertaken within the regulatory environment.
The course topics subdivided by section are detailed below.
Section 1 (Level 1 Section 9)
- Time to Event and Censoring
- Kaplan-Meier Curves
- Logrank Test
- Hazard Rate and Hazard Ratio
- Independent Censoring
Section 2 (Level 2 Section 10)
- Recap, Level 1, Section 9
- Proportional Hazards Assumption
- Restricted Mean Survival Time
- Accounting for Cross-Over
- Cumulative Incidence Functions